- Mini passes provide admission to any 10 standard sessions (excluding Opening Night, Closing Night, Centrepiece Gala and Special Events), plus three bonus weekday sessions before 5pm
- Mini Pass are valid for the passholder only, and can be redeemed for 1 ticket per session only (subject to availability)
- Tickets must be pre-booked using your pass to guarantee a seat
- This is an electronic pass. You will receive an electronic ticket for each session redeemed.
- We recommend booking your sessions online prior to the festival to secure a seat!
- MIFF Members can purchase Mini Passes at a discounted rate. Enter your membership number below or log in to your account, and select the member price.
Each pass you buy will generate a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt).
Book sessions onto your pass from Friday 13 July 2018 (or Wednesday 11 July for Members) at miff.com.au, or on the MIFF app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading "Book on a Pass". Enter your serial number, select Qty 1, and click Book Tickets. Repeat for all sessions. Then make sure to checkout to confirm the booking. Be sure to book your tickets into your own account, so you can view your complete schedule online on or the app.
Book onto a pass over the counter from Friday 13 July 2018 (or Wednesday 11 July for Members):
Supply the Box Office with your pass serial number and your chosen sessions. They'll do the rest!
Redeeming onto your pass is completely free. No additional costs apply once the pass has been purchased. Don't forget to bring your tickets with you on the day!