- Share Passes provide 12 admissions to standard festival sessions including most MIFF Talks.
- Share Passes allow for a maximum of 4 people to be booked into a standard session.
- All pass types purchased from MIFF (including Discovery Passes and Share Passes) are valid for in cinema sessions only and cannot be used on the MIFF Play streaming platform.
- Passes are not valid for use at Coburg Drive In screenings, regional Victorian screenings, Opening Night, Closing Night, Centrepiece Gala, Special Events or 37South and Accelerator Lab events.
- Passes cannot be refunded either in full or part. Tickets booked on a pass can be exchanged online for an exchange fee of $1 per ticket, or in person or over the phone for $2.50 per ticket. Exchanges close 2 hours prior to session start times.
- When redeeming, Share Pass holders are exempt from booking fees if the order total is $0 when checking out. If the passholder has purchased additional tickets, then the booking fee applies.
- Concession includes: Seniors, Healthcare Card-holders, Carer Card holders and full-time students. Industry concession includes: MEAA, AFI, SPAA, ACS, ADG, AWG, ASE, City of Melbourne staff, MQFF and ACMI members. Proof of concession is required on application.
Each pass you buy will generate a unique 7-digit serial number (found on the receipt).
Book sessions onto your pass after Program Launch at miff.com.au, or on the MIFF app:
Find the session you want to see. In the pricing section you'll see the heading 'Book on a Pass'. Enter your serial number, select Qty 1, and click Book Tickets. Repeat for all sessions. Then make sure to checkout to confirm the booking. Be sure to book your tickets into your own account, so you can view your complete schedule online on or the app.
Book onto a pass over the counter after Program Launch:
Supply the Box Office with your pass serial number and your chosen sessions. They'll do the rest!
Don't forget to bring your tickets with you on the day!